Five Benefits of Oilfield Services
Oilfield services companies support businesses by providing expertise and equipment for the entire oil production process. It is a highly competitive industry with lots of opportunities but also many challenges. If you want to start your own company in this line of business, then continue reading about some benefits from it!
Five benefits of oilfield services:
- The industry is growing.
– According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, worldwide oil production is expected to increase by 14.76 million barrels per day between 2011 and 2015.
– The U.S. Department of Energy predicts that the oil production in North America will increase by more than a million barrels per day through 2020.
– These statistics show how much the world needs reliable and efficient services for oilfield supply, so there will be a lot of work available!
- Oilfield services companies are always on the move.
– If you choose to start your own company in this line of business, then you will have to travel a lot! For example, you could be working for an oil & gas production firm that operates worldwide or for another type of global company based in another country.
- You have a lot of opportunities.
– There are so many different types of oilfield services companies out there that you could find something that suits your skills and interests. Renegade Wireline Services is a company that specializes in all of these services. Some examples include pipeline construction, inspection & repair, environmental remediation & restoration, human resources leasing & contracting, the list goes on!
– If one area doesn’t appeal to you, then there are plenty of other places that might be a better fit.
– Thus, if you don’t like what your company is doing at the moment – you can always switch companies!
- Job satisfaction.
– If you enjoy a challenge, then this line of business might be right for you! If there aren’t any problems to solve – create some that will need solving in the future!
– You can also choose to work on something particularly interesting or relevant to your skills and interests.
– The sky is the limit here, and you can make your mark on this industry!
Even if there aren’t any interesting projects available now, it’s still a good idea to start looking since they will eventually come up. You don’t want to miss out because you waited too long!
- A high salary.
– The salaries of oilfield services employees tend to be very competitive, especially when you compare it to other industries in the U.S. Of course, it all depends on where you work and what your role is – but in general, this industry offers a lot more than just an annual paycheck!
In conclusion, if you are interested in this line of business – then the next thing to do is get some training! There are many educational opportunities out there, so find something that suits your needs and interests.