Hiring an agency to prepare your Statement of Information is a great way to save time and money. It’s also a good alternative if you don’t have the resources or knowledge needed to file the documents yourself.
When you hire a professional for Orange County statement of information, they will be able to help you with all of the following:
- Finding the right office address and fax number for your Statement of Information.
- Getting the right forms from each agency and filing them in a timely manner so that you can receive your license as soon as possible.
- Completing any additional paperwork requested by an agency.
Here are some things that you should look for when hiring an agency to help with this important business filing:
Timely Filing & Processing
It’s important to know that timely filing and processing is an essential part of the SOS statement of information process. The state has a set deadline for processing all statements, so it’s imperative that you file on time. And if you miss your deadline, there will be penalties associated with it—which can be costly! In order to ensure that your SOS statement of information is processed quickly by the state, make sure you:
- File early in the year
- Use certified mail and send a copy via email as well (if applicable)
Knowledge Of California Business Law And Secretary Of State (SOS) Procedures
If you’re new to the state of California, you should be aware that it’s important to know what information is required for your SOS form.
The Secretary of State’s website has a list of all the required documents for filing, along with instructions and tips for filing each document. This will help you understand what information needs to go on each form and how long it takes for the documents to process once filed.
In-Depth Understanding of Articles of Incorporation
- When you hire an agency to prepare your Statement of Information, they will need to have a deep understanding of the requirements for articles of incorporation. Articles of incorporation are the documents that establish a business entity in California. These documents outline who owns the company and how it’s managed, as well as how profits are distributed. The type of business entity you choose determines what type of articles you’ll need.
- There are four types: general or limited partnership, corporation, and limited liability company (LLC). A corporation is owned by shareholders who elect board members who manage all decisions concerning their investments. An LLC is owned by members but has a less formal structure than a corporation and can be run more informally among its members than with stockholders electing directors at annual meetings.
Availability Of Helpdesk
When looking for an agency, it’s important to ensure that they offer 24/7 phone support. This means that a human being can be reached at any given time of day or night.
Email and live chat may also be provided by the agency, depending on their availability in your area. While they may not be able to help you immediately, these options allow them to respond quickly when they are able.
A knowledge base is also helpful because it allows customers easy access to answers without having to wait for someone else’s assistance or consult outside sources such as Google searches or online forums.
The key takeaway here is that hiring an agency to handle your Statement of Information can help save you time and money. They know the ins and outs of the process, so they can take care of everything quickly.